BSCView Dashboard Sneak Preview
BSCView is bringing you a very intuitive and next level UI Dashboard for Launching, Trading & Researching BSC tokens.
Investors have flocked to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) since the start of September 2020. Many investors were looking for a chain that gave them access to Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) and DeFi protocols, without the high fees of the Ethereum network. BSC with their low fees caught the attention of many in this market. As reported by DappRadar in their January Industry Report, since the start of 2021, transaction volume on BSC has been rapidly increasing. Many new projects are choosing to launch their tokens on BSC through PancakeSwap, the most popular BSC DEX.
With this growth of interest in BSC, there is a much greater need for investors to have accurate market information. Having access to metrics and tools to analyze a project or a token can give investors an edge in the market and prevent bad investment decisions. While many of these tools already exist for the Ethereum network, those in the BSC ecosystem have not had access to a comprehensive suite of high quality market analysis tools until now.
One of the most promising projects creating quality trading tools for BSC is BSCView. To maximize investors’ profit potential, BSCView gives investors access to a platform that helps them chart, trade and research projects on BSC. A bonus feature is that BSCView will be advertising BSCPad launches. The concept dashboard is displayed in the picture below.
On this dashboard we can already see plenty of useful tools. The left part of the screen will list trending Projects front and Center — allowing users to determine the tokens with the highest market interest quickly. Projects seeking exposure on the hot list will increase adoption of BSCView. The left side features:
- Trending bar (1) — will show the popular BSC projects based on market conditions and token parameters.
- Project Metrics (2) — On the top left, metrics like Total Liquidity, 24h Volume and Pooled Coins are shown. Metrics such as these help the investor make determination based on general token metrics. Below the project metrics BSCView has a scoring system based on several factors, allowing for a quick and easy way to compare different BSC projects.
- BSCView Score (3) — Below the project metrics BSCView has a scoring system based on several factors, allowing for a quick and easy way to compare different BSC projects.
- Based Trust Score Report (4) — BSCView dashboard will feature rating scale for tokens.
- BSCPAD Upcoming Launches (5) — In the bottom left corner, projects with high market interest are featured. Users can quickly filter which tokens deserve their attention in this fast-paced market.
In the center/right side of the dashboard:
- Integrated Chart (6) — A fully featured charting interface allowing users to follow trading paris on the Binance Smart Chain in real-time. Users can use a suite of technical analysis tools to study the chart and find patterns or trends to help them enter or exit trades at the right time.In addition to viewing meaningful trading information and ability to apply indicators, users can add pairs to favorites, and more!
- Trade history (7) — At the bottom, the trade history is displayed. The strength of on-chain analytics comes from being able to correctly identify the behavior of other traders. They could be buying en masse, or bigger players could be scaling down their positions. The trade history can help users make informed decisions on the behavior of other traders in the market.
In the menu on the top, tools to navigate to are:
- Pool Explorer (8) — Identify the most promising LP opportunities and find liquidity mining and staking opportunities.
- Pair Explorer (9) — Feature that will allow for the user to view liquidity and volume information for token pairs.
Through a close collaboration between Ferrum Network and BSCPad, BSCView is working to create the best place for users on BSC to research, analyze, and prepare their trades. The sneak preview of the BSCView dashboard is already packed with information that can help traders make better investment decisions, with even more features on the way!